Luvata Insitu® is a water-based (solvent free) and water-reducible synthetic flexible polymer coating engineered specifically for HVAC/R heat transfer coils and components. Luvata Insitu® is applied at our facilities or on-site after the units have been manufactured.
Benefits of Luvata Insitu®:
- Increase operating efficiency
- Reduce maintenance and operating costs
- Extend the service life of HVAC/R systems
- Resists corrosion, ultraviolet rays and moisture
- Protects both round tube and micro-channel coil designs
- Post-manufacturing solution